Google Adsense Requirements to Approve an Adsense AccountAugust 9, 2011 by: Youzhny
To get into Google AdSense is a very tough job for the newbies who desperately want to Approve their Google Adsense account. If you are one of them, you also might be searching for how to approve Google Adsense account. But prior to applying for the Adsense account you should know some Google AdSense Requirements so that you can target those areas and increase the chances of Approving your account.
First of all you must have a full launched website (older then 6 months if you are from India or china), and I recommend you to add as many pages as you can and generate huge traffic to maximize your income. Read following guidelines and make your self aware of Google AdSense Requirements and Policies.
Google Adsense Requirements to Approve your Adsense Account
Payee/Contact Name :- You must be able to receive checks made payable to the name on your AdSense application, AdSense applications with incomplete names won’t be approved.
Address :- Only AdSense applications with valid mailing addresses will be approved. Please provide your complete address including as much of the information listed below as is available for your location.
- Street Address (including house number, street name/number, flat/apartment number)
- City / Town
- State / Area
- Zip Code
- Country / Territory
Email Address :- The email address you enter will be the login you use to sign in to AdSense.
Under Construction/Difficult Site Navigation :- In order to be approved, your website must be launched and contain enough textual content for google specialists to evaluate. Websites that are under construction, don’t load, or have non-functioning links, will not be approved. Please ensure that the URL on your application is entered correctly.
Site Ownership :- You must have access to edit the HTML source code of the website you submit for AdSense. If you submit a site you don’t own (for example, www.google.com), you won’t be able to place the AdSense code on the site and your application will not be approved.
In some locations, including China and India, Google also require publishers to have owned their sites for 6 months.
Unsupported Language :- Unfortunately, AdSense is not yet available for all languages. If the primary language of your website doesn’t match with the Googles list of supported languages, They will be unable to approve your application.
Other Disapproval Reasons :- For a complete list of requirements for a successful AdSense application, please read our program policies in detail.
Key areas which you should concentrate on while applying for an Adsense account.
- Don’t click on your own ads.
- Don’t ask others to click on your ads.
- Don’t include any prohibited site content, including adult content, violence or excessive profanity, drugs (including alcohol and tobacco), or copyrighted material.
- Don’t modify the AdSense code.
- Do follow Webmaster Quality Guidelines.
- Do provide a good user experience.
- Don’t place more than 3 ad units, 3 link units, and 2 search boxes on any page.
- Don’t place images near ads in a way that may mislead users into thinking that the images are associated with the ads.
- To know more read Google AdSense Program Policies
If you need any help please Leave a responseHave you found this script useful? Please support author by PayPal donation.
- Put Your AdSense Code in Facebook
- Here is a Checklist to Help You Make Money: AdSense Checklist
- How To Set Up Google Adsense For Domain
- 3 Tips to Optimize Your Google AdSense Units for Placement Targeting
- My AdSense Tips for Beginners
- Serious Tips to Earn Fast with AdSense (for beginners & intermediates)
- Book Review: Google Advertising Tools, Cashing in with AdSense, AdWords, and the Google APIs
- HTML / XHTML Standard Attributes
- Free CyberGhost VPN Premium Account Serial Number for 1 year